PSP Officer (Supporter Acquisition) TA POSITION
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as an advisor to National Partners and Branch Offices and other colleagues within the network, for acquisition strategies and campaigns to recruit new donors and supporters (leads). In particular, be the international focal point for providing expertise for DRTV, face-to-face, cold direct mail and press programs, as well as relevant trends across these channels.
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Engagement Section for a multi-channel and integrated approach between DRTV, mobile and digital channels.
- Oversee the global external agency to develop global DRTV creative that can be adapted for use by national Partners and Branch offices. Work with the Digital Engagement Section to ensure DRTV creative supports and is adaptable to digital channels including social media. Develop video content that can be used to support other acquisition channels.
- Develop acquisition products and assets as required by the network.
- Work with the Brand team to ensure all DRTV creative, products and assets are on brand.
- Establish new face-to-face programs as a route in to new markets.
- Visit markets as required to trouble-shoot acquisition programs/provide best practice support.
- Support National Partners and Branch Offices, as required, to continually test and iterate recruitment tactics across the acquisition mix.
- Lead the recruitment of and manage the global DRTV agencies. Develop with them the strategy to build DRTV as a significant recruitment channel. Additionally, support National Officers and Branch Offices to appoint local supporting suppliers (e.g. media and call centres) as required.
- Support National Partners and Branch offices to appoint and manage other acquisition suppliers as required.
- Work with the Emergency team to develop a DRTV approach/advertisement in the event of high profile emergencies.
- Keep abreast of new techniques and innovations and emerging technologies that will support/have implications on acquisition and marketing, including channel innovations such as digital TV.
- With the Digital Engagement Section, provide support and advice as needed on how best integrate and analyze performance of offline channels/campaigns and multi-channel campaigns that drive online responses.
- Facilitate best practice sharing through training, skill-shares and workshops to support acquisition. Work closely with the PSP Officer, Supporter Development to ensure recruitment feeds quality donors and leads.
- Work with the Senior PSP Officer, Individual Giving to support the development of/review annual plans and budgets submitted by National Partners and Branch Offices, in the context of acquisition and long-term performance goals.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Essential Minimum Qualifications and Professional Experience Required:
- University degree in Marketing or Fundraising.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience of working in Fundraising using direct marketing techniques for a UN Agency and/or not-for-profits, including international experience working to support a number of regions.
Language: Fluency in English.
Share this page: